Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cole's Baptism

Cole was baptized on Sat. July 12th by his Dad. Cole's Uncle Lance came all the way from San Antonio Texas to be with us. He gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost and being baptized. Thank you so much for making the effort to be here with us Lance. The spirit was present and felt by so many people. We are so blessed to be members of the church. We are very happy for Cole and the good choices he is making every day to be like the Savior.



6 comments:

laurie said...

That was a very special baptism for a special little boy! I'm glad I was there to share the day with you all. You had a busy weekend! I hope that you can relax today.

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

How incredible is this! Wow, YOU'VE been a busy woman, Kim, and Jason and the boys. Congrats on Cole's birthday and baptism. I didn't get to Grandma's open house on the 10th, so no pics, sorry. Flew into Utah that day. The temple open house in Twin on the 12th was both busy and fabulous, you know that combination. I'm resting today! So glad you checked in, love you, Nat

texasangie said...

Sounds like a very special day! Your boys are SO cute and getting so big!

Mama Mia said...

It was great to be present at Cole's baptism! He is such a great example to all of the kids! It is truely a day to remember. Love ya guys!

Shannon said...

We're so happy for you and your family. What an awesome family. We miss the boys when we see all the pics of them.

Trinity said...

Trinity here - we are so sorry we missed Cole's baptism (still out of town), but I am so excited to have him in cubscouts! The Enlows are our favs. :)