Sunday, August 24, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL



The boys started school August 14th. They had a great first week! I got a little emotional sending Luke off the first day(not a typical reaction for me). We are always ready for school to start, but once the kids are actually gone all day, I really miss them and want them home again.

3 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!! How can he be old enough for kindergarten. I didn't believe it when people used to say that kids grow up fast. It's sad but true.

Laurie said...

It's so true...I am always ready to send them out the door in the morning but then I am anxious to have them home in the afternoon. I think this is going to be a good year for all of our kiddos at Fire Ridge! And, how is my favorite kindergarten student doing?

Mama Mia said...

That picture at the cross walk is precious! I love your blog makeover!