This is me and my girlfriends Laurie, Wendi, Jennifer, and Beckie. Time Out For Women was a wonderful uplifting time. I enjoyed being with these ladies and having my spiritual cup filled. I came away wanting to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that puts my life in perspective and keeps me focused on the things that matter in this life. Thanks for sharing this great weekend with me girls!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
This is me and my girlfriends Laurie, Wendi, Jennifer, and Beckie. Time Out For Women was a wonderful uplifting time. I enjoyed being with these ladies and having my spiritual cup filled. I came away wanting to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that puts my life in perspective and keeps me focused on the things that matter in this life. Thanks for sharing this great weekend with me girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your blog. It looks like Jared and Cole are at the age where oozing blood at halloween is a cool thing. It is good to be in touch again.
Post a Comment