Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carson trying to do the spiderman webbing move.
Luke came up with being a caveman. Wendi supplied the brown fabric for me and I made this the night before his Halloween party and parade at school. He looked great!
We had to do a late night run to Target to get this costume for Spencer. All his friends were being something scary, so last minute he wasn't going to participate if he had to wear something from home that we already had. Cole was a good sport and still wore his Cowboys football jersey, and then he changed into his motor cross dirt bike gear just before trick or treating.
This is our gang of kids on the block. The Bunch's hosted a chili and hotdog roast down at their house, and then Jason walked the neighborhood with the kids. I got to stay at home and hand out candy!
This is Carson at his preschool program with his teachers Miss Ruby and Mr. Josh. He love these teachers! He has learned the pledge of allegiance and the days/months of the year.

3 comments:

fabulous5fentons said...

that was a great night! And spidey was so scary. I loved Luke's costume - so creative you are!

nikkirott said...

They are all so cute:) When are you guys coming back? Brent is so excited to have one of his golf buddies move back:)

texasangie said...

I just love the pictures of your boys!!