
We had a busy month in November. Luke turned 6 on the 18th and Spencer turned 10 on the 19th. They chose $ in stead of a big party, so took them and one other friend bowling and out for ice cream. We had a great time. Then we heading south to Dallas to be with our family for Thanksgiving. Amber and Barry hosted 13 extra people in her home for the holiday. My brother Lance came up with his family and we had such a great time being together. Thank you Amber for all you did to make our stay so fun!
3 comments:
I loved your Christmas card. We don't have your address and it wasn't on your card. Can you email it to me. srosenhan@yahoo.com
I'm so glad to see that you are as far behind as I am. I thought I was the only loser who hasn't updated my blog for over a month!! Thanks for always being there with me!
Hi Kimberly, Peter wanted me to check out your blog and to include it on ours, which is http://princessandpete.blogspot.com Your boys are darling!!! We wish you well on selling your house. Its a killer market.
Post a Comment